Wingaru Bubs is a digital resource centre designed to support early childhood educators introduce Aboriginal perspectives children aged 1-5.
The resource centre is easy to use and provides flexibility for educators to pick and choose resources to enhance their program.
The resources available include:
• Framework aligned learning guides, including background information, relevant framework outcomes, and suggested activities.
• Printable resources including posters, activity sheets, and fact sheets
• Exclusive video exploring a range of topics in a child friendly format
• Digital activities, perfect for exploring as a group or as an individual activity
• Helpful information to support culturally appropriate delivery
New resources are added regularly so there is always something to keep young learners engaged.
Wingaru Bubs is available on a 12 month subscription now for an introductory price of $299.
"My 2yo son made me play a video 3 times in a row and then he still wanted more. He absolutely loved it, and I love that he is counting in an Aboriginal language."