1. Personal information:The Company is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognises that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, the Company will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
2. Collecting personal information:The Company will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
3. Use of tracking technologies:The Company uses tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s browser.
4. Using and disclosing your personal information:Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
- To fulfill obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual and the Company.
- To render services related to Wingaru Education’s business such as warranty or after sales services.
5. Contact by the Company:The Company may contact individuals using the information, which was provided by them in order to:
- Provide information that may be of interest about upgrades, new Company products, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
- To send newsletters.