Aboriginal Education Resources
Curriculum Aligned • Lesson Plans • Videos • Worksheets • Digital Activities • Classroom Resources
Incorporating Aboriginal education in the classroom helps all students build the shared knowledge needed to understand and respect the world’s oldest continuous living culture. As an educator, you play a critical role in developing this understanding.
By bundling PD and resources, Wingaru Kids is delivering a system of support that provides both the resources that teachers can use in the classroom and the background knowledge of how and why to use them.
Created by Aboriginal people, Wingaru Kids is jam packed with:
- Teacher Professional Development
- Curriculum-Aligned Lesson Plans
- Video, Digital Activities and Printable Classroom Resources
- Authentic and Accurate Content
- Engaging, Interactive Easy-to-Use Format